Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Armoire

I did this project for one of my friends. She wanted her dresser to have a update, modern feel and wanted it to match some green she had in the room. So, I decided to do the dresser in two tones and distress the top coat so the green would show through. It was a lot of work but I'm pleased with the results. The after pictures don't have the handles because we hadn't decided on one. I will post the after picture with the handles on.

Before



After


closer picture of the detail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It always makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails