Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 13, 2011

Big Reveal.... Dining Table and Chairs

Here is the before again








Here is the After




The leaf comes out from the sides instead of adding them in the middle



This is what it looks like with just four chairs


The chair after




I loved this transformation from start to finish. 
The great thing about this set is... it's for Sale
Please email me if you would like to purchase : Update Sold Three weeks later!!!!


thanks!

Furniture Feature Fridays












Photobucket




3 comments:

  1. It's just beautiful. Love the shabby finish and how you kept the top dark- now following along- would love for you to come share this transformation at Feathered Nest Friday sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an absolutely fabulous job and it looks so charming now! I love the fabric choice too. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Inspiration Friday this week! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out beautifully. You are very brave in doing this. I don't think I could do this at all. I am visiting from Inspiration Friday.

    >^..^<
    Susan
    http://mycottagelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It always makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails