Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My One Year mark as a blogger!

Last June, I decided to start this blog so I could show my furniture transformations and thoughts I had about design. I feel in the last year that I've come so far. I've has some great ups and downs. I'm glad to my readers and for the wonderful comments you have made about different pieces. I've enjoyed this ride and I hope to make this next year as a furniture blogger a great one. Check out some of my before and afters and let me know which ones are your favorite!!!!

Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! Love all your furniture transformations - can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dining table and chairs you recently did :) and I also love love love the vintage style rocking chair! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It always makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails