Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Home Made" Christmas

I know this doesn't involve furniture but wanted to share with you all some of my crafting skills. I have a four year old daughter that loves everything Ballet! I think that's the only thing she dresses up in. :)
So for Christmas I decided I would make her some tutu's. So I bought all of the material which came to maybe $10 and went to work and this is what I came up with. Let me know what you think!


3 comments:

  1. My 5 year old loves everything ballet and girlie too! Home made presents are great when they're young enough not to care! I know I'm making most of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 5-yr-old daughter would love that, too. So fun to indulge in the girly-ness. Thanks for linking up to our 1st party.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It always makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails