Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 3, 2010

Boat Seat Cushions

These boat seats were quite the challenge with the top of the seats and the fasteners but I managed and I like the results! In case you were wondering, the material is vinyl and I was able to sew just fine with a regular sewing machine. The only thing that I had to do manually were the top covers (just putting together) everything else worked fine. Just an FYI if you ever wonder if it is possible to sew vinyl using a regular sewing machine. On the other hand, I would love a heavy duty sewing machine, so if anyone wants to give me one. :)


Before




After



Comments would be great!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks super professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMazing, you did an awesome job! Looks like you bought them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - I have a boat that seriously needs new seats, maybe I could do this. Where did you get vinyl - is it a special kind?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It always makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails