Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 24, 2010

Blog Feature- All Things Thrifty

Good Morning!

First off, I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I hope next year will also be filled with many exciting adventures and blessings!

Now on to today's blog feature. Today I decided to do All Things Thrifty Here are my reasons why.
I discovered this site about a year and a half ago from a friend. I was taken back by how thrifty she was with her designs. She was actually the reason why I decided to go into furniture upholstery after I finished school because she made it look so easy to do. I've learned a lot along the way and so that reason, I'm grateful for the opportunity to have found this site and how it has changed my life.
Here are some of my favorite post of hers.


#1 Glazing 101

I love learning new tricks on how to make furniture look different. It's one of my favorite techniques!

#2 Reupholstery 101



#3 Tufted ottoman 


After I saw this post I wanted to find something like this one. After searching high and low I decided to build a oversize ottoman, which I will be showing on Monday!

Anyway, this is the reason why I love this site and I'm grateful that I found it. Thanks Brooke for inspiring me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Just found your great blog! Look forward to finding lots of inspiration here. Come see me and follow if you like over at:
    http://sceneofthegrime.blogspot.com

    Laurie at Scene of the Grime

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It always makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails