Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 15, 2011

Here's your sign...fun kids project

Good morning!

I've been working on a few projects and hope to show them in the coming weeks. :)
I wanted to do this project for my kids, something that was fun and they could get dirty (just a little bit). I also had some left over board from another project so I didn't have to spend anything.


I cut the board to the desired measurment


primed and painted


Then had my kids put their hand prints and I
wrote down some things like what they like, etc.
My kids loved this project and I'm glad I got to do it with them!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun project to do with the kids! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It always makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails