Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fabric Picture Frames

From previous post. To finish my wall I decided to use some left over fabric from my pillows that I just made.

I bought some 8 x 10 frames at a thrift store for $4, painted them and then attached the fabric on the frame backing, distressed and finished. Here is the final result!
Paint used valspar (color similar to ocean sea breeze from krylon)

Side Note: for some reason the color wasn't showing quite well. I'm still working on getting more light in my apartment. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It always makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails