Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 2, 2010

Dresser-Before and After

I loved this project! I've had this dresser for about 3 years. I found it at a thrifty store after we moved to our current area and I've been wanting to do something different to it for a while. So for this project, I decided to use a Ivory color and create a distressed look because the of the Queen Anne style with the detailing and curves of the legs.
Here is the before



And here is the after



A close up of the distressed detail



So guess what! This sweet puppy is for sale! If you are interested in adding this beautiful piece into your home please email me at potentialtreasures@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It always makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails