Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shabby Chic Coffee Table

I love this project! I found this beautiful coffee table at my local thrift Store (Deseret Industries) for $10. I decided with this project to do a Shabby Chic look. First came the sanding because the thin layer of veneer was coming off, then came the primer and then the color. The color I used was Blue Ocean Breeze from Krylon. After that I did the glazing idea again from All Things Thrifty
I applied the glazing to the top and in the details of the top and legs and that was it. I was able to sell to a very nice lady in my area and was sad to see it go because it turned out so good. Hope you enjoy the before and after pictures!

Before


After

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It always makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails