Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 21, 2011

Blog Feature- Design Sponge

I wanted to do a quick post today on one of my favorite design sites!

Design Sponge

I love this site because of it shows some of my favorite things like DIY projects and before and after photos. I love seeing the transformations made to furniture and anything in between. I believe this was one of the first design sites I started looking at a few years ago when I was starting to get into Interior Design again. Here are a few links to some of my favorite posts

Before and After craft station

Before and After Chair and Headboard

DIY Wallpaper File Cabinet

DIY Stitched leather desk



This may be my last feature Friday for a few weeks due to moving and vacation to see family. So when I start up again, look forward to some great features! :)

2 comments:

  1. Going to check it out now...thanks for the comment love! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It always makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails