Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Stylish Blog Award!

I'm so excited to tell you that I've received a stylish blog award from Krafty Kat! I feel so honored!
This really made my first day of 2011 joyous. What's really great is it is awarded to recently discovered blogs and I'm just so amazed at the response in the last couple of days. I love blogging and I've learned so much in the last few months! Thank you again for a great start to the new year!


 
 So, Here's how it works...

 
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:



1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
 
 
 
So here are 7 things about myself 
1. I'm a big fanatic of lotions and candles! I seriously own about 26 different kinds of lotions.

2. My favorite movies are comedies, Historical fictions, Action and suspense thrillers

3. My new years resolution consists of running a 5k, 10k and half marathon. I'll keep you posted on my progress! :)

4. When I like a TV show, I can watch old episodes for hours. (usually at night, when the kids are in bed)

5. I taught myself how to upholster!

6. I just recently started wearing high heels again. the last time I owned a pair was in 2000. 

7. I love flip flops (hint, that's why I never wore high heels!)


These are 15 awesome bloggers that I want to award:



Check out these incredibly talented blogs and stay turned for Tuesday when I announce the winner of my beautiful Ottoman!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award!!!! :) :) I'm honored. :)
    I'm out of town right now and it's a bit hard for me to get on the computer very much, but I'll do my post as soon as I get a few moments. Thank you!! :) :)

    Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andi, I too I am extremely honored and humbled by this award!! Thank you so much of thinking of me!!
    Thanks for sharing those things about yourself, I see that we have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I could not be more excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andi, I have just come across your blog at DIY Show Off and am so glad I stopped by. Of all the blogs I follow, my favourites are the ones that feature before/after upholstery projects, (probably because that's what I do myself). You have done some wonderful work and I am looking forward to seeing more in 2011
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, thanks!! This is the first award I've been given, so I'm super excited!!! :) I can't believe you picked me!! *blush*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It always makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails